Wednesday 27 July 2016

Well it's finally here!  I'm leaving today and cannot actually believe it!  I'll arrive in to Rio tomorrow morning to meet some old friends and new officials and begin our 5 day training camp!  Looking very forward to a very exciting experience!  I can feel myself getting emotional thinking about the opening ceremonies - the realization of actually being at the Olympics, and seeing Team Canada walk in to the stadium!  Very excited and looking very forward to the moment!  Talk soon!

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooooooooooo excited for you as I spread the word about my cool friend reffing in the Olympics!! I'll be staying tuned to this channel ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! This is going to be an amazing experience! I am glad you are blogging it so we can all experience it with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so freaking amazing, you're living your dream!! Enjoy every minute of it and of course share, share, share!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Karen! You're ref'ing in the Olympics AND you're blogging! I'm impressed!!! Looking forward to watching you work some AWESOME games.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So proud of you 'lil sis! I look forwarding to keeping up with your progress through your blogs. Love you!

    ReplyDelete