Saturday 30 July 2016

Day 2 of training camp is in the books!  I almost started out on the wrong foot....as I set my alarm for PM and thankfully work up with 10 minutes to spare to make it down for "good morning exercise" with the group:)  My heart rate was certainly higher than it normally is that early in the morning as I brushed my teeth, put our running uniform on, and tied my shoes literally all at once!

The jet lag has clearly set in with the group as our team psychologist recognized we were all half asleep while finishing up our last class session before his "teamwork" session - therefore he made an executive decision and told us to all go rest as he could see the jet lag hitting us all like a hammer in the head!  Have to admit, the jet lag slammed me pretty hard today.  It's a really good thing we're here a week before the games start as we should all be ready to rock and roll by then!

Great group of officials; great clinicians and trainers.  Sessions have been awesome and interactive.  Our opinions and thoughts are promoted and valued!  It's been a valuable 2 days thus far and I expect will be extremely beneficial for the entire group and games themselves when we take to the floor on the 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment