Friday 19 August 2016

 Changing gears. my journey as an official at the FIBA level has officially come to an end.  It's been a wild ride.  My semi-final was my last game.  It's been an exciting 16 years doing international ball.  I've travelled to countries I would never even dreamed or thought of seeing. 

I've met amazing people and have made new friends from all over the world who I will cherish for a lifetime.

My mantra: 

Dream-Believe-Achieve
I believe if you want something bad enough and are willing to work, ANYTHING is possible!  

I made my "anything" a reality.





Thank you all for your support!  

Olympic Games - Rio 2016



15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are an inspiration. What a finale to your international reffing career! Well desrved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen it has been great watching your dream become reality it was truly amazing.... thanks for sharing your ride with so many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on what you have achieved Karen. And the inspiration you provide to others to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Karen, great tournament! Thank-you for representing Canada so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Karen! Glad to have you in my new hometown. Proud of your accomplishments !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Karen! You are one of a kind! It was a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you again :) big hug from Portugal, Sónia Teixeira

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Karen! You are one of a kind! It was a pleasure to meet you and hope to see you again :) big hug from Portugal, Sónia Teixeira

    ReplyDelete
  9. LASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!! Congratulations on this accomplishment. Well earned and well deserved. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Totally loved watching you work at this highest international level. Proud of you!! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did it! So proud of you, I can't wait to see your pictures and hear your stories! See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully said Karen! What an adventure it has been for us to be witness to your epic adventure and to see you reach a major goal! Safe travels back home and see you soon.

    Shannon, Lexa and Kira

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, an amazing journey filled with so many memories!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, an amazing journey filled with so many memories!

    ReplyDelete