Saturday 6 August 2016

Hey All!
Opening Ceremonies were AMAZING!  I bawled like a baby when they lit the torch!!!!  I have to be very quick today as I am leaving shortly for the gym to watch Canada play China.  I work the Brazil women vs. Australia!  Sold out so will be very exciting and quite loud I'm sure.  It's on at 5:30pm Rio time....so minus 3 hours for those at home and 4 for those in the US on the Coast.

More later.  Figuring out how to download the mass of pics on to my computer as I've run out of space at this point....also video!


3 comments:

  1. We watched the ceremonies last night and I can only imagine how exciting it would be to actually be there! Best of luck Karen, you are going to do awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing Karen! So happy for you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you make the uniform look good ;c)

    Good luck Karen! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete