Wednesday 17 August 2016

I know these don't look appealing on the outside, however I have found my new love in fruit!  They have these delicious green and yellow guava.... the pink fruit inside that is tangy and sweet at the same time!  Wonder if I can find these bad boys at home....

Game yesterday was awesome!  First off, I got to work with two people I was really hoping to work with....the Official from France - Eddie and my friend from the Dominican - Paola.  The game itself was hard fought, challenging, and the end result was a huge upset!  Serbia just does not give up!  They played their hearts out and took down the first place team in their pool - Australia.  It was a huge shock for Australia...however Serbia earned the win.  It was a pleasure to be part of such a great game!

Sadly, Canada struggled against France and did not pull out the win at the end.  I am sad for them as they have a really good team and had a very legitimate chance to be in a semi-final....but they unfortunately fell short.  

I'm excited as I am off to Men's quarter final handball today!  It's a crazy game as I mentioned before so I can hardly wait to see it live!!!!
Is it just me or o these look like lemons/limes?
Yummy pink fruit!

2 comments:

  1. Great that you are having an awesome time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the updates esp when they include some yummy eats and bevvies! Glad you're enjoying self on and off on the court girl!!!

    ReplyDelete